Monday, February 8, 2010

Cherry Tomato Salad

I love tomatoes. I like them best raw in salads. Sometimes, when I have to prepare lunch only of myself, a salad is something that comes to my mind first. I always have lots of tomatoes in my refrigerator. The other day, when I was going out shopping at noon, I prepared this tomato salad for my self. Ideally this recipe is for 2 people but I gulped all of it!



Ingredients:

250 gm cherry tomatoes.
2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.

For the dressing:

2 tsp olive oil.
2 tsp lemon juice.
1/2 tsp sugar.
1/4 tsp black pepper powder.
1/4 tsp black salt.
a pinch of whit salt.

Process:

Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves. Keep aside. Mix all the ingredients of dressing. In a serving bowl add in the tomato halves and chopped coriander leaves. Pour over the dressing. Toss nicely. Salad is ready to serve.


18 comments:

  1. Hey definitely a hit...this salad looks so fresh and mouthwatering...also liked the idea of adding black salt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple salad but healthy one...I love this too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. quick & easy salad...and very healthy too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick, easy and a delicious salad..

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply colourful salad without any efforts..healthy..;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow very quick n yummy salad jyoti, very nice dressing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks so fresh..nice dressing on it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey nice salad!!.. tomatoes looks cute:).. and healty too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy..very colorful and healthy salad..lovely click dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cherry tomatoes and EVOO are the next best things one can think for a fresh and a healthy salad!!! I would love to have them in the morning!!!

    http://memoryarchieved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice.. I make this a lot with a little onions added.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love cherry tomatoes..salad sounds simple and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  13. love cherry tomatoes! they look so cute..gr8 salad..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the lovely comments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I would appreciate if you leave some comments and suggestions. Thank You!

You make also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails